Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Postcard #1

Sisters…. How I wish I had one.
It was very nice to pretend that I have sisters during a class exercise. Sisters who look out for each other and care for one another; to have one would be great. My mom has three sisters and she says that not all sisters are what you want or think. I realize no situation is perfect. I guess you can have friends who are like sisters.
Perhaps I want a sisterly-kind of a relationship; a close relationship. My yearning for a close-knit family is perhaps what I am looking for.
I am very grateful for my daughter, Audrey. I hope and pray that she and I can have a good mother-daughter relationship.
Relationships are definitely one of the hardest things to work on and can be one of the most rewarding things in life. Everybody has different needs, circumstances, and expectations. Anyone who has a fulfilling relationship with another is truly blessed.
Here’s to a good-communicating, commiserating, and loving relationship,
Kyu Min

No comments:

Post a Comment